Mission: To provide a quality, affordable, and compassionate health home for—every patient, every time–in all communities.
Vision: Framed by the precept that health is a human right and not a privilege, our vision is to be recognized as a leader in the delivery of high quality, integrated family-oriented health care and as a model program for community-based primary care. This process requires us to be integral partners with the community in the promotion of health, education, and access to care.
- Excellence Continuously strive to provide high quality care as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, while maintaining our overall mission to provide care for all who need it. Demonstrate a continuous ability to respond to changes in local communities and the health care environment
- Respect All who enter our doors are heard, valued, and respected
- Accountability The path to health and wellness is a shared responsibility in partnership with our patients
- Caring Each employee is a respected member of a compassionate health care team
- Prevention Focus on health promotion and prevention of disease, illness, and social problems.
- Diversity Treat all clients and staff with dignity and respect. Strive for integrity in all our interactions
- Progressive Provide maximum opportunities for staff by fostering an organizational culture of teamwork, innovation, and continual learning