AxessPointe Optometry Services
- Adult and children’s annual eye exams
- Vision testing
- Preventive eye exams for patients living with diabetes
Optometry Services Offered by AxessPointe
Staying on top of your vision plays an important role in maintaining your overall health. Having annual eye examinations and vision testing are an important part of your preventative healthcare. Adults should have regular eye exams to check for early signs of eye disease. Children’s eye exams are important to ensure normal vision development.
If you are living with diabetes, having your vision checked regularly is crucial to avoiding vision loss. Diabetic retinopathy is the leading cause of vision impairment and blindness in working-age adults. Annual dilated eye exams help to spot the progression of diabetes-related retinopathy and can help our optometrists to detect it earlier, rather than later in patients.
At AxessPointe, our Optometry Team is determined to provide comprehensive exams that will test your vision and eye health. Call 888.975.9188 to schedule an eye exam today!
AxessPointe Optometry Team
Maintaining Healthy Vision
There are many habits you can adopt that help to keep your eyes healthy.
- Wear protective eyewear, like safety glasses or goggles, during physical activity or when playing sports
- Wear sunglasses when in direct sunlight
- Clean your hands before removing contact lenses
- Eat your carrots. . . and other vegetables to help keep your eyes healthy
- Maintain blood sugar levels
- Look away from electronic devices like computer screens to avoid eyestrain or fatigue