- Affordable Prescription Programs
- Chronic Disease Management For Diabetes, Asthma And Heart Disease’
- Discounted Diabetic Supplies
- Discounted Over-The-Counter Medications
- Enrollment In Patient Assistance Programs*
- Medication Delivery*
- Medication Synchronization
- Medication Therapy Management
- Medicare Part D assistance*
- Text Message Communications*
- Vaccinations, Including Flu And Shingles Vaccines*
*Restrictions apply. Talk with our staff for more information.
At AxessPointe, we do our best to make health care simple, including going to the pharmacy. We have included pharmaceutical care into our practice, which allows our pharmacists to be in direct contact with your doctor. This unique relationship allows both the pharmacist and the doctor to have access to medical records and lab work. By doing so, we can make sure that you are on the most appropriate, safe, cost-effective and convenient medication.
The AxessPointe Pharmacy utilizes the 340B program, which is a federal program that allows us to offer discounted prescriptions to eligible patients. If you have prescription insurance coverage, you pay the same price as usual, but your purchase will contribute to the 340B program to help our patients without health insurance.
The pharmacy services are available at all of our health centers, with our AxessPointe Pharmacy located within our Arlington, Barberton, and Kent sites. To talk with a pharmacist or for more information, call 330.785.2054.